• Moderators
lol what does that mean Daniel?? i cant sleep in day but i can sleep through matts noise but its taken me years (and bulk earplugs in one ear) to get used to. remember when matt was young this website wasnt about to ask for tips and help so we just had to work things out lol

one way to keep noise down on telly a little is if you take the back panel off and stuff the speakers with an old towel or something and this muffles the noise a bit, doesnt effect the sound just cuts it out a little (that or if you know an electrician cut one of the speaker wires so only one works Wink )
matt has tv in his room and its on all night, if we try to turn it off after he asleep he wakes up without waking if you know what i mean and turns it back on lol used to be mtv but its now shopping channels Confused and i wondered for a while why i woke up wanting the nice n dicer Blushlol
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(01-24-2010, 11:00 PM)corinne Wrote: lol what does that mean Daniel??
I just knew Matt has been a night person for many years and when i said everybody needed sleep i was expecting a not my matt Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(01-24-2010, 11:14 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(01-24-2010, 11:00 PM)corinne Wrote: lol what does that mean Daniel??
I just knew Matt has been a night person for many years and when i said everybody needed sleep i was expecting a not my matt Big Grin

lol when you put everyone needed sleep i just assumed you meant the parents Blush
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Oh dear.. i spoke to soon..
i thought he had gone sleep for the night after ignoreing him so off i take my lil girl to bed.. (shes been in bed an hour)
15min ago i heard him wake up screaming yet again.. and suprise suprise hes woke up my daughter agen ARGH!..
Now ma poor lil girl as gta stay up agen until he stops paddying.. blahh

Nd dan, its been going on several weeks..

• Administrators
(01-24-2010, 11:25 PM)Lea89x Wrote: Oh dear.. i spoke to soon..

Me too,
Euan has woken up screaming!!!!!Dodgy
Hopefully he will go back to sleep 49
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE