• Registered
hi bekki7 thank you for you help and advice .my nephew is 7 years old wc services said the tomatoe eio would be ok 4 him glad i didnt buy it over the net ,il do as you said and try it first ,did you manage to get your little 1 a buggy . how old his little your little girl if you dont mind me asking . did they say why it wasnt suitable ?thankyou again x x x

• Registered
hiya, the eio only goes to age 8 by the way! my little girl is 19 months but quite little so it was too big even with the cusions and didnt have enough hip support! we have found a diff one now but have to wait for a diff rep to come and see if its right! hope u get your buggy sorted soon xxx

• Registered
hi bekki7
got the tomatoe eio buggy to day its perfect .just got to look for a rain cover if any one can help me? hope you have found a buggy 2

• VIP
(08-04-2011, 02:12 PM)bekki7 Wrote: hiya, just had them out and the eio is a lovely buggy but not suitable for my baby girl! they sell a raincover for it separately, no footmuff. you really do need them to come out to try your child in it as it looked perfect for us but wasnt! the rep was from a company called recare, they are online and you can email them to arrange an assesment. hope this helps xxx

ahh thankyou so much becki for this really appreciate it ....aww so sorry it wasnt suitable

have you had a look at ormesa bug? or even bingo hoggi? theres so many now Smile

• VIP
(08-13-2011, 11:33 PM)hannha p Wrote: hi bekki7
got the tomatoe eio buggy to day its perfect .just got to look for a rain cover if any one can help me? hope you have found a buggy 2

hi hannah where did you get it from? did u also get a rep out to try it?

is it a nice one ? where bouts in country are you ? if your in west mids ?