• VIP
Hello

would someone please kindly tell me if they know of any supplier in the uk to the special tomatoes eio pushchair please or any other pushchair please ...idealy i would like to try it before getting it ... and checking how it would fit in the car etc

we had mobility aids come to the house when we had a special trike for my son it was fab as could see and check it etc

would be brilliant and helpful if could do the same for the pushchairs the nearest place i found was manchester and thats like nearly 2 hours away Sad

im not far from birmingham Smile

really appreciate any feedback

have a nice day x

• Registered
hi, my OT has arranged a rep for the special tomato buggy to come to my house on Thursday, if u have no luck by then i can ask them how to contact them to arrange for them to come out to you? xx

• Registered
(08-01-2011, 02:01 PM)bekki7 Wrote: hi, my OT has arranged a rep for the special tomato buggy to come to my house on Thursday, if u have no luck by then i can ask them how to contact them to arrange for them to come out to you? xx

hi will you be looking at the tomatoe eio if so will you tell me on thursday if you get the foot moof and rain cover with this as you cant seem to buy them and i looking to buy this buggy asap thankyou

• Registered
hiya, just had them out and the eio is a lovely buggy but not suitable for my baby girl! they sell a raincover for it separately, no footmuff. you really do need them to come out to try your child in it as it looked perfect for us but wasnt! the rep was from a company called recare, they are online and you can email them to arrange an assesment. hope this helps xxx

• Registered
(08-04-2011, 02:12 PM)bekki7 Wrote: hiya, just had them out and the eio is a lovely buggy but not suitable for my baby girl! they sell a raincover for it separately, no footmuff. you really do need them to come out to try your child in it as it looked perfect for us but wasnt! the rep was from a company called recare, they are online and you can email them to arrange an assesment. hope this helps xxx