• VIP
My son Matthew has had many problems since he was born. We knew it would be a struggle as he stops breathing constantly and needs to be rescucitated. We had to visit his consultant at great ormond street recently and they said they would never cure him only manage his problems. I feel so devastated i know it sounds silly but i always thought he would get better not spiral down hill. He has a good life don't get me wrong it's just limited with all his problems. I try so hard to be optimistic but it doesn't always work out that way. It doesn't help that some people think that because he looks ok he isn't a seriously ill child. Hate having to explain to people that he's sick he just doesn't look sick. He's now constantly tube fed. xx
Heart Mum to Abigail 8 & Matthew 4. He stops breathing & needs to be resucitated. Has Bulbar Palsy & was born with a hole in his stomach, has mic-key tube fitted. Matt has heart/lung problems and is also tube-fed.

• VIP
hi i know how you feel my daughter looks ok too but is sick and stops breathing the same Sad and tube fed we dont have a full dx yet she is 4, some people are rude and we should not have to explain our self s to any one!! hugs
hi i know how you feel my daughter looks ok too but is sick and stops breathing the same Sad and tube fed we dont have a full dx yet she is 4, some people are rude and we should not have to explain our self s to any one!! hugs