• VIP
Hi all,

We are driving to Disney Paris next week to celebrate our little girls birthday, she seems a little excited and keeps looking through the Disney brochure!

We have a blue badge for the car, do we pay the tolls in France if we show this?

And also any last minute tips would be very much appreciated. Thank you.x

Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Established member
Have a lovely time I,m sure your little girl will love it. My girls especially enjoyed the character breakfast because they saw loads of characters without having to push their way through to get to them. When we drove there i don't remember having to pay (but it was a few years ago and my memory is not what it used to be) Have fun!

• VIP
Thank you for your reply, we haven't booked for character breakfast but have booked mickey mouse cafe for dinner and also eating with the princesses on the evening of her birthday in a restaurant next to the castle.....cost us a small fortune but I can't wait to see her little face!!

• Administrators
we went for Euans third birthday and it was just so magical for him and the family.
It really was a great experience for the Children.
I must admit as a parent thats what makes it all worth while.
What hotel are you stopping in?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Thats lovely, I bet Euan and the rest had a fab time. We are staying at the Newport Bay-it's the White one by the lake. I have just got lists upon lists of things to remember that need taking with us!!