• VIP
That's fantastic news, I bet you are a very proud mum.

Did you get a chance to phone Gullivers? Let my know how you get on. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Which Gullivers is it? We went to one a few years ago, and the staff at the entrance wanted my son to stand up out of his wheelchair so they could measure him to see if we had to pay Sad he couldn't actually go on any of the rides either. I hoped they would have made better provision by now, sadly it appears not.
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Established member
(07-25-2011, 09:45 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: Which Gullivers is it? We went to one a few years ago, and the staff at the entrance wanted my son to stand up out of his wheelchair so they could measure him to see if we had to pay Sad he couldn't actually go on any of the rides either. I hoped they would have made better provision by now, sadly it appears not.

This is dreadful. What is wrong with these people. Its Warrington that we were going to but i am thinking of going somewhere else instead. There are plenty of other places that make us feel welcome and not an inconvenience to them.

• VIP
(07-25-2011, 09:45 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: Which Gullivers is it? We went to one a few years ago, and the staff at the entrance wanted my son to stand up out of his wheelchair so they could measure him to see if we had to pay Sad he couldn't actually go on any of the rides either. I hoped they would have made better provision by now, sadly it appears not.

That is just awful, how unfair!! And how dare they!! I will be keeping away from them until they improve.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart