• VIP
have you seen the maclaren major covers on ebay? a lady makes them with different materials, if theres a cartoon character she likes, could jazz it up a bit?
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
(07-26-2011, 05:38 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: have you seen the maclaren major covers on ebay? a lady makes them with different materials, if theres a cartoon character she likes, could jazz it up a bit?

Hi, thanks for that, they are fab!!! I going to email to see if she is able to do a my little pony one as she is adores them. I really like the princess one to. That's another problem sorted and a jazzed up pushchair that hasn't cost a fortune.
Big Thank you. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
(07-26-2011, 05:38 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: have you seen the maclaren major covers on ebay? a lady makes them with different materials, if theres a cartoon character she likes, could jazz it up a bit?

Hi, thanks for that, they are fab!!! I going to email to see if she is able to do a my little pony one as she is adores them. I really like the princess one to. That's another problem sorted and a jazzed up pushchair that hasn't cost a fortune.
Big Thank you. X

• VIP
Oh cool, I'm glad to have helped! She couldn't make one for my sons current wheelchair but he's about to get a invacare blade which she can do, so I think we're going to get a buzz lightyear one Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
(07-26-2011, 05:57 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: Oh cool, I'm glad to have helped! She couldn't make one for my sons current wheelchair but he's about to get a invacare blade which she can do, so I think we're going to get a buzz lightyear one Big Grin

That's lovely, bet he will love that. X