• VIP
NOT RIGHT every child has a 15hr entitlement, no matter what they have to give those hours. Check and fight, there is early years funding to provide support for children waiting on statements or under assessment so extra support should not be and issue. Does he have and Ed Psych? Thats your starting point, ask what they think and go from there. They don't always get 15hrs extra one on one funding, my son gets 12, but check it out.

• VIP
No sammy doesn't have an Ed psych, we are having a caf meeting in sept so will ask then

• VIP
I don't know the laws on these things, but this screams disablilty discrimination out to me. If every child is entitled to 15 hours from the age of 3 then EVERY child should get it, unless as someone said above they can fill in more hours, but as you have said this is not the reason why you our getting less. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr things like this make my blood boil, i hope you get what your entitled and quickly.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
I know it's annoying cause they only phoned on thursday when they broke up yesterday. I'm am tempted to see if Sammy can have a full 15 hours at Ben's special school as his school have said that they would be willing to have him.

• VIP
This just seems very unfair, why do some people work against you and not with you!!! Maybe putting him into the other school is an option, is it a "special needs nursery"? Do they have experience with children with additional needs?
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart