• Administrators
The thing is though 8 years old is a age in which you remember these things.
When i was 8 my mum and dad divorced and my mum went into booze oblivion and only in the past few years has she got back on track and living a normal life.
This poor lad will have far worse to deal with and you can imagine the stigma this boy will face from the community.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
who was the bloke in the interview on gmtv or this morning? if thats her husband how did he not see what was going on?

the lad has gone to a different community so hopefully nobody will remember what he looked like soon but like u say he will remember and also that it was his mother that did this.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
I just dont know how somebody could bare to see there own child go through the stuff he did.
Its worse for us as parents of a disabled child as we know the true traumas and difficulties involved!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
fed through a tube?? cerebral palsy etc etc - any parent of a disabled child would give their right arm to have a healthy normal child and here is a beast making hers ill. Poor little mite, my heart goes out to him.

• VIP
Exactly lou lou..
No amount of money is worth ur childs life..
So how she can sit there and do this out of spite for the sake of a few extra quid is beyond me..
She has shattererd that little boys life.. & its him whos got to grow up knowing hes mum had done this for the sake of money..
Sick twisted scum bag she is