Thanks everyone Smile

I am going to ask them to review it which I can apparently do within a month and if thats unsucessful then I will appeal....

I'm going to send them a weekly diary of nightcare in the hope I didnt make it clear enough on the form how much shes up in the night. I was up from 4.30 yesterday and have been up at 2 and then since 5 today and I dont know how they could say thats not different than a typical child her age.

Thanks again xx
Proud mum of 3...... Dani,13, amazing child....Sofie,11, my smiler, physically disabled, 3 strokes aged 2, speech issues, learning difficulties, epilepsy.... and Luke,2, diagnosed with autism January 2011, non-verbal cheeky chappy.

Hi Smile

I'm very happy as I got a letter a few days ago saying they had changed their decision and have put her back on higher rate Smile Smile

So pleased I asked for the review now and would encourage anyone in a similar position to do the same!!

Very pleased as well that I dont have to reapply now till 2015 when she turns 16....
Proud mum of 3...... Dani,13, amazing child....Sofie,11, my smiler, physically disabled, 3 strokes aged 2, speech issues, learning difficulties, epilepsy.... and Luke,2, diagnosed with autism January 2011, non-verbal cheeky chappy.