• VIP
Hi,
Has anyone used newlife charity before? Do you know how long it takes on average to get back to you on an application?
My son is getting seriously awkard to lift and we are in need of the new car seat.
Thanks
Maria.

• VIP
Hi Maria, our application to them was sent before christmas for Jacobs new bed, we still haven't had funding confirmed yet. We just got a britax stage 1,2,3 seat last week which is fabulous (undeservedly think its an explorer but can't be sure) its great for Jacob so I expect it would also suit Sammy.

As for newlife I think it probably all depends in how quickly your ot sends the supporting evidence, I expect this is where our application has been held up xx

• VIP
I sent the evidence with the application- I got it before cause I don't trust Richard to get back to them!
We had an assessment for the car seat, the one I want turns to face out - does the britax? Our car is high up and lifting him up and over is fun when his legs won't bend!! He also needs pummel and side support - does it have those? Just wondering as if its cheaper we might be able to get it oursleves Smile
Have Newlife rung you at all yet?