Posts: 1 | Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2011
Reputation: 0

  • Registered
Can i get help with a holiday if i have a child with learning difficulties and behaviour problems?
Posts: 145 | Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2011
Reputation: 6

  • VIP
Have a look at the Family Fund site: http://www.familyfund.org.uk/
They do holiday grants but you need to be getting one of the qualifying payments and your child has to meet their disability criteria. It’s all on their site and you can download and print an application form. First applications have to be done on paper forms, not online, and they can take up to 3-4 months to process.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)