Posts: 2 | Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2011
Reputation: 0

  • Registered
nice to meet you all.
my son is 19yrs old and has cerebral palsey,he is a powered wheelchair user.my son won a clinical negligence claim and is now financially secure to ensure he always has care.we employed a carer to do 30hrs a week and this ensured my wife didn't have to struggle with my son when i was working,now the carer has started his own business but still does 10 hrs a week and i am currently unemployed,what i want to know is if i can get paid to care for my son as we are finding it difficult to find a male carer and i am doing the bulk of my son's care anyway.any advice much appreciated

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)