• Registered
Hiya , my name is Debbie, we have three children , one of our daughters has quad cerebral palsy , she is 8 hrs old , It would be great to meet up with other mums od children with sn children in the bury , Lancashire and surrounding areas
Debbie Smile

• VIP
hi, we are from Bury Alex is four he has quad cp and he is gastrostomy fed he attends our local sn school happy to chat x
I never thought it would happen to me.

• Registered
sorry that should have said 8 years old not hours , lol !!!!!!!!

• Registered
(07-12-2011, 07:06 PM)lexie lamb Wrote: hi, we are from Bury Alex is four he has quad cp and he is gastrostomy fed he attends our local sn school happy to chat x

Hiya , thanks for replying , does Alex go to millwood ? Eve goes to mainstream at the moment and was doing well but the gap between her friends is getting quite obvious now, so we are considering moving her to sn school, if it is millwood , do you mind me asking if Alex /you like it there ? take care .
Debbie Smile

• VIP
hi, yeah Alex is at Millwood its brill he loves it he has come on leaps and bounds he will be full time in september. i honestly cant say a bad thing about it all positive they are dedicated, supportive and understanding. we went to Alex parents evening last night and we watched a slide show on a big screen all what Alex had been up to during this term i was soo proud i could have burst. you have a diary that comes home with details of the activities done that day and if there are any concerns. all our appointments are taken care of because physio, ot, nurses are all on site. you maybe aware that they are due to transfer over to a brand new purpose built school in radcliffe this december. the best thing to do is go along and have a look round and meet the staff and make your own mind up.
I never thought it would happen to me.