• Registered
I attended a tribunal last week on behalf of my son who is 6, he has behaviour problems, chronic constipation, and developmental delays. He has no offical diagnoisis yet. He did receive middle rate care until last year and I have finally had the tribunal but he was turned down for everything. This was all due to the school report saying bascially that he was fine with no problems. I attended the tribunal with a file full of letters from paediatricians, pscychologists and nurses stating my sons problems and they still turned us down. Does anybody have any advice or know what the next step is. Thanks

• VIP
Have you spoken to your local CAB to see if they can help

• Registered
Hi, yeah I have spoke to CAB but because me and my husband work part time we dont qualify for any help, I have also tried local community law centre but we keep getting the same answer - that we earn too much even though we are both part time and not in well paid jobs. I feel we are stuck to sort it out ourselves and would really appreciate any tips or advice.

• Administrators
Sad news here Sad
Unless there is reason for a judicial review such as the tribunal did not follow the correct procedure in giving the decesion then there isnt a next step Sad
Tribunals can only be reviewed on policy issues rather than disagreements with there findings.

But you can apply again but its essential that everything is backed up 100% and send the supporting documentation with the application.
You wont be able to get a back date though Sad
Feel like the bad news man tonight
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Thanks, at least I know where I stand now, I will re apply as I have a folder full of evidence, can I send all this with my claim form?