• Moderators
Yeah i am proud kerry i should have realised that matt does things in his own time lol matt had never "spoken" before a couple of years ago but cant say he has ever been quiet lol

i will be getting more info next week if the (do u know i dont know what she is!!her name is glynis though lol) remembers as she is based at the school and only goes to the college couple of times a week so i got to call her and i will ask for the proper name and write it down i was just sooo excited i put it on here in case it would help anyone else at an earlier age than 16 Blush or someone had used one and knew more than me
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Banned
i think i will look more into the Iconverse thing thats sounds great you just download it onto your Ipod touch, this would be a great investment for both of my boys. hey thank you corinne for finding this.

• Moderators
(01-21-2010, 08:19 PM)Karen Wrote: i think i will look more into the Iconverse thing thats sounds great you just download it onto your Ipod touch, this would be a great investment for both of my boys. hey thank you corinne for finding this.

just found this while i was trying to price up the iconverse and when it said scotland i thought of you dont know about distances at all so if wrong side of country Blush but you can actually go down and try them out but not until march
corinne
http://www.callscotland.org.uk/About-Us/Blog/
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Banned
edinburgh not far from me corinne, are you not from edinburgh ??
corinne you just purchase an ipod touch and purchase the iconverse for $10 not much in our money.

• Moderators
(01-21-2010, 08:35 PM)Karen Wrote: edinburgh not far from me corinne, are you not from edinburgh ??
corinne you just purchase an ipod touch and purchase the iconverse for $10 not much in our money.

i'm a stokie whats up duck lol check under your plates Wink oh well that was a while ago its hard to get local pottery nowadays showing my age again lol
corinne

if that is anything like what i was listening to it would drive me nuts wanted an english accent but might be good to start off until they look into funding the software and i want to know if the ipod breaks can i use the software again or do i need to pay for it (u never think of the questions at the time hehe)
if you want the speaker case i found a cheaper one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-iHome-iHM4B-Speaker-Case-for-iPod-iPhone-SILVER_W0QQitemZ390141802871QQcategoryZ111694QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BIEW%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D8%26ps%3D63 not much difference apart from nearly £30 cheaper