• Moderators
its similar to the iconverse but a bit more advanced i think but on same thinking the case it was in which i think is a bit big but would protect the ipod from damage is the imaingo
http://www.amazon.co.uk/iMainGo-portable-system-iPhone-players/dp/B001DJJO2W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1264101277&sr=8-2

the springboard looks a lot bigger unless they have changed them but would be good for young children that find the ipod a bit grown up looking (it only comes in black Sad )

i definitely heard her say pogo just the rest of the name got lost in skype world lol
corinne
flippin eck i just checked out the price of the springboard and i was moaning about paying out £350
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
yea my husband says they are alot bigger than a ipod, the boy who uses it at my husbands work is 15 but with very severe autism

• Moderators
(01-21-2010, 07:31 PM)kerryh86 Wrote: yea my husband says they are alot bigger than a ipod, the boy who uses it at my husbands work is 15 but with very severe autism

matt is 16, his autism is severe but he can work things like this very easily he is quick to learn if you can teach him before he gets bored lol. has v limited speech but he is trying to talk considering they said at 8 he would never talk, na na na na na lol
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
wow u must be very proud of him, my son who wil be 3 in april is mute at the moment but is absolutly brillent with technology, surprisingly he can use and play the nintendo ds better than his 7 yr old brother and has been able to since he was about 16months!!
x

• Administrators
Sounds like an excellent aid you must keep us updated on this!
If you get any more information be sure to share it!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE