• Registered
i had bsm funding through family fund didnt have anybother with my instructor, was ready for my first test but failed and then resat it and failed again ran out of hours and money and lost all heart in it. really need to get sorted as my theory runs out june and that intails even more expense xx

• Registered
Hi, how do you go about getting funding for driving lessons, i have spent a fortune and failed 3 times, my son has ADHD, Autism and vocal ticks.xx

• Administrators
hiya, i applied through family fund, (http://www.familyfund.org.uk/ ) if its your first application it can take about 4 months to get an award but basically, with driving lessons, they award you a set amount of hours, 2 goes at the theory and 2 at the practical. i got 45 hours awarded, ive had 27 of them so far and passed my theory. they use bsm which ive had a bit of a nightmare with BUT i have heard alot of good things too so i wouldnt write them off completely. have a look at family fund! they do holiday grants and equipment grants too xx

• Registered
im so glad i didnt go with BSM, at the time i applied the fund was in the middle of resorting the contract and cause it was taking too long i was allowed to go with another instructor.

My instructor is so good and very understanding if i have to rearrange lessons as i explained about my sons conditions.

Hope BSM get their act sorted as the money we get from the fund is just as good as other peoples Smile