• VIP
Tomorrow is Varuns 4th birthday. I'm busy getting all preparations done. Don't know y I'm not excited tho. I have been very depressed lately. For no particular reason. Don't really know what to do. Have stopped going to the gym and am eating even when i know im not hungry. Suddenly get all teary at times. Varun has gone off his breakfast ..so my day starts with making different items for his breakfast which finally need to be binned as he does not touch them Sad

I just hope I can get out of this phase.

• VIP
Well after a YEAR of applying for respite for my girls it looks like we'll be getting it sorted very soon. Direct payments for Nicole will be sorted as soon as we get the bank details, Jessica will start at a respite centre in October which looks lovely, i can't wait, hoping to get a weekend next year to go to Disneyland or something for my son just for him Smile

Just got back from Butlins we went to legoland, chessington and London, other than a few days rain we had a ball, well except for the travelling, Nicole was a nightmare, really need to get a bigger car and decent seatbelts etc.

The Children are now off school and i hate it, some parents look forward to this time of year but i really don't like it. By the end of august i'm ready for the hills, lol.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Hi all, life seems to be very busy at the moment...another 2 days in work and then summer holidays!!!can't wait. My little girl sang today in a coffee morning in school and she did fab-sang most of the words and all the actions, very proud moment and I was close to tears!!! Over the last couple of weeks they have given us a Pins worker and she is very nice, helpful and my daughter gets so excited about all the lovely activities she has. Going to Disney very soon and I have booked a meal with the princess for her birthday, I just hope she likes it!!!! X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
(07-11-2011, 04:43 PM)Lucy Wrote: hahaha awww our alfie is 2 next saturday!! doesnt time fly!! we've been busy with the wedding etc and of course lots of medical appointments lol. i'm really stressing over finally learning to drive, euans full time as of september but for the first month they want me to come in every day just to observe and help them do his medicines (as theirs so many and its all new to them) so i need to drive for that and also just in general to ease some of the pressure off us as a family.

Looking forward to our meet up Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin , hope the weathers good hehe

xx

p.s heres piccy from the wedding Tongue

You look beautiful, love the dress.

Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
You look stunning lucy.
At the moment we are finding as melissa's speech gets better her behaviour is getting worse, shes more picky, is scared of bugs/rain, and the fighting between her and bradley is awful. But the school is fantastic i dont have to worry about school at all, which is brill i know not everyone has that luxery.