hey all am new to this web site my son not so long ago got diagnosed with cerebral palsy just wondering if there is any one out they who would be willing to talk 2 me

Many Thanx

Jodie

• VIP
Hi Jodie, i hope that you are well. how old is your little one??

My little one is 5 and has Autism and Crohns Disease. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Hi Jodie,
My son is 3 1/2 and has cerebal palsy also, he is spastic diaplegic, although I think this is wrong and he is more affected in his arms than his diagnosis allows. He has CP from a difficult pregnancy and birth. He has PVL on the brain and some cysts. (PLV = Pereventricular Lucamalalsia) Basically meaning CP.

What do you know about your boy? How old is he? Here to chat if you want to Smile

Maria.

my son (oliver) is one on the 30th they think oliver has it worst on his right side than left side but still affecting his left side i just would like to know what to expect as he gets older he is my first child also has a bi lacteal cleft lip and pallet

• Registered
Hi, I'm new to the site (only joined yesterday!) I've got 2 1/2 year old twins a boy and a girl and my little girl has Athetoid CP with Dystonia and Spasticity.

I had a gut feeling in hospital that she'd have CP as she had a very distressed birth but even though we we're expecting it, it's quite a shock when it gets confirmed.

What's your little ones diagnosis?

If you want to chat then I'm here and although we all handle these things differently I can bet your feeling the same as i did and still sometimes do!

Caroline