• VIP
just got a convaid cruiser, i looked at raincovers and nearly died of shock when i saw the price! thinking i will probably use a poncho instead - anybody want to sell one? (my boy is 4 years but big for his age) or does anyone know of a good retailer? thank you x

• VIP

• Established member
(07-02-2011, 12:08 PM)charlotteiain Wrote: just got a convaid cruiser, i looked at raincovers and nearly died of shock when i saw the price! thinking i will probably use a poncho instead - anybody want to sell one? (my boy is 4 years but big for his age) or does anyone know of a good retailer? thank you x

• Established member
(07-02-2011, 12:08 PM)charlotteiain Wrote: just got a convaid cruiser, i looked at raincovers and nearly died of shock when i saw the price! thinking i will probably use a poncho instead - anybody want to sell one? (my boy is 4 years but big for his age) or does anyone know of a good retailer? thank you x

Hi there when we bought our tom cross (similar shape ) we bought a large carrycot raincover which worked brilliantly and covered all ebay have them at £16 new xxx

• Established member

Hi there when we bought our tom cross (similar shape ) we bought a large carrycot raincover which worked brilliantly and covered all ebay have them at £16 new xxx