• VIP
Hi finally got free nappies for my son . They didnt do the ones that I would use on him , which would be actifit as he isnt walking but he never stops moving and i've found them the best . So I've been given pampers baby dry and after using just one of them I know this is going to be a nightmare . After one hour he was soaking and near had the nappy off , I definitely wont be using them for bed time . I think i'm just going to have to buy my own , which is ok until he grows up one more size . Has anyone else had issues with the nappies ?
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
I wont use pampers I think they are rubbish!!my eldest who is 7 gets free nappies think there called libero & I find them better then any brand nappies also if we run out of nappies before our next delivery we use asdas own as they go up2 6+ & again are really good,we also swear by asdas own when it comes 2 our 16mth old althou the activefit seem slightly better then the baby dry
mummy to two special lil boys (7yrs & 18mths) & 1 very grown up 5yr old princess!!
"Children with disabilities are like butterflies with a broken wing. They are just as beautiful as all others, but they need help to spread their wings"

• VIP
We get Libero as well. They are very good. I use both pull ups and active fit ones for my son. They are quite flexible with what kind you want them to deliver. Also the delivery is very fast.

• VIP
Thanks , when I was getting these sorted out I was told
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
opps lol lap top has world of its own . When I was getting these sorted out I was told I could have pampers or huggie pull-ups thats all . I've heard of Libero before . Think i'll ring and find out about them . I just know that the pampers baby dry arent going to work .

I will try the Asda nappies as well . xx