• VIP
im good my oldest (who has no problems) is getting very jealous at the moment hes always tryin 2 pull charlie off me, hit him hit me,wen i go 2 pick charlie up he rushes 2 me n tries 2 push charlie out of the way Sad hope ur all good??
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Banned
how do u find it trying to give both of them equal attention ?? i find it hard to split myself between the 2 boys, how do i know they getting equal attention.

• VIP
i find it so hard i feel like im pushin my oldest out hes still a baby tho hes only 18 months xx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
I was brought up by my mum who had divorced my dad when i was 8 and yes she struggled,but i was always at school on time,neat and had all my dinners ready ontime at home and always had everything done for me without fuss.
Yes it was harder for her but she did a grand job!
And im sure you mums do an equally amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Hi,

I'm a single mum too. I have 3 children, aged 6,5 and 3, they all have varying needs though my 5 year old is the challenge. The other two just have elements of some of his difficulties. We get a lot of support from our social worker. Their dad walked out when they were 3,2 and 1, he's still oblivious that he did anything wrong. We get visits from him 4/5 times a year. I feel like I live my life on the edge, it's hard to explain just how challenging life is most days.