• VIP
(01-23-2010, 08:12 PM)shanirose Wrote: hi, i am a single mum withtwo daughter with special needs, my older daughter is autistic ad younger serve disable! i am a single mum and gets difficult at times

hi hope you dont mind me popping in
im classed as a single mum i left their dad few years ago and now have a partner of 2years but we only get to see each other twice a week if were lucky. for me its still like being all on my own
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Registered
(01-27-2010, 02:08 PM)xbeckyx Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 08:12 PM)shanirose Wrote: hi, i am a single mum withtwo daughter with special needs, my older daughter is autistic ad younger serve disable! i am a single mum and gets difficult at times

hi hope you dont mind me popping in
im classed as a single mum i left their dad few years ago and now have a partner of 2years but we only get to see each other twice a week if were lucky. for me its still like being all on my own

hi, how are u? how do u cope wht needs has ur child got if you dont mind me asking

• VIP
hiya im great thanks you?
I have 2 boys bradley 6 and jack 3
at the moment were in the process of speech therapy as jack has delayed speech and were also waiting to see pead in march.
Jack has always had problems he was so delayed couldnt sit up until 1 and walk until after he was 2, since then noticed various problems and gp wants him assessed for asd
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Registered
Hi

Sorry to hear that. It must be so hard but at least ur seeing what the problems are and going to the gp to help.

My eldest daughter is now 18 and I found out she was Autistic when she was 5. She wouldnt play with other children, wouldnt want to spend 50 pence pieces!

My younger daughter is 14 and has Hydrocephalus with not only fluid on her brain but not much a brain. She cannot walk or talk but can sense.

My ex-husband walked out in 2000 due to the Children conditions - it's very hard to be a single mum looking looking after 2 Children in need.

• Registered
(01-20-2010, 10:16 PM)becncharlie Wrote: thanx daniel Smile

hiya donnadylan, how r u? how many lil ones do u have? i have 2 jake who is 18 months and charlie who is 6 months xx

hi there i am ok thanks i have one muck magnet ,his name is dylan he will be 6 in 2 wks , hope you and your family are ok xx