• Registered
My daughter has out grown her large inflatable peanut shaped ball that we used for physiotherapy. I am based between Mansfield and Newark and am happy to give this to anyone who requires it for their child and can collect it. All I ask is a small donation to a theatrical charity for children with learning disabilities (Bamboozle theatre company) Contact me if interested.

• Registered
(06-22-2011, 01:24 PM)Nottinghamshire mum Wrote: My daughter has out grown her large inflatable peanut shaped ball that we used for physiotherapy. I am based between Mansfield and Newark and am happy to give this to anyone who requires it for their child and can collect it. All I ask is a small donation to a theatrical charity for children with learning disabilities (Bamboozle theatre company) Contact me if interested.

Hello,

I am looking for a peanut ball for my 10 years old boy with cerebral palsy. We have been advised by the physio to get a peanut ball for him so that we would be more confident in the hippotherapy. I have looked in the ebay and amazon but it cost too much. It would much appreciated if can donate it to me or with the small amount. I will bear the posting cost . I hope it still available. Thank you.

Regards,

Fauzi