• VIP
As I've now got a car with a side ramp, I'm selling a VW sharan that has been professionally converted into a WAV.
Its an R reg, 1998 model, 1.9l diesel, manual gearbox. It has 5 seats, plus wheelchair space in the back.
The boot floor has been lowered and a fold down ramp installed, as well as wheelchair clamps and a seatbelt.
Its MOT'd till the end of October, no tax as it was disabled class (currently SORN'd).
Its a great runner, and is cheap on fuel, even with prices being as they are!
£750, pick up from Sheffield Smile
If you want any more technical details, PM me for my hubbys phone number, he is the one who knows all lol.
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Established member
(06-18-2011, 06:27 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: As I've now got a car with a side ramp, I'm selling a VW sharan that has been professionally converted into a WAV.
Its an R reg, 1998 model, 1.9l diesel, manual gearbox. It has 5 seats, plus wheelchair space in the back.
The boot floor has been lowered and a fold down ramp installed, as well as wheelchair clamps and a seatbelt.
Its MOT'd till the end of October, no tax as it was disabled class (currently SORN'd).
If you want any more technical details, PM me for my hubbys phone number, he is the one who knows all lol.

hi, have you got any photos of the car please. thank you xx

• Registered
(06-18-2011, 06:27 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: As I've now got a car with a side ramp, I'm selling a VW sharan that has been professionally converted into a WAV.

Hi could you email me some photos?