• VIP
Awk those photos are great , his big smile , looks so happy with himself . I wish my son would be able to use one of these but dont think he'd be ready to use it yet . Your son will be out on that trike any kind of weather :-) xx
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
They go from age three, and are fully supported and fully carer conrtol if you want. There is more support if you want it, Sammys feet are strapped down, or he couldn't keep his feet on the pedals. Its worth a call to the comapny - they make them individually to spec.

• VIP
Hi, had our little one assessed with Tomcat today, they are fab and are really well made!! Hoping to have one for her very soon.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Try the Variety Club Easy Riders if you need the help, they were quick had helpful for us Smile

• VIP
Hi, thank you, the OT is coming next week and she will hopefully do a covering letter for us, already got the form from the variety club. Watched the Tomcat DVD this morning and I can't believe how easy it comes apart e.t.c. I now fully understand why you are such a fan. Thank you for your help on this. Xx
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart