• VIP
Hello everone

Im so so nervous the tribunal hearing is thursday.........***shakes***

its a tribunal hearing for my sons statement of special needs ....they have agreed to some of statement its just getting them to put everthing the have put in part 6 into part 3!!! but you know how stubborn the LEA are............

whos has been??? and what is there to expect? what will they ask me? i dont want to speak lol .....and what dress code is it ....hope i dont have to wear a suit .....i would be even more nervous.......ohhhhhhh ....any help or advice would be very much appreciated right now

thankyou

Ambreen

• VIP
Hi hope someone can answer you , i'm only going through statement now so cant offer much advice to you , hope it all goes well for you xx
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
ahh thanx hun .......im still waiting for someone to offer some advice but nothing!!! Sad(((((((((((((((((((((

• VIP
Sorry can't help either, but good luck and stick to your guns!!! Are you taking anybody with you??? X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
(06-07-2011, 07:57 PM)Ilovecake Wrote: Sorry can't help either, but good luck and stick to your guns!!! Are you taking anybody with you??? X

ahh thank you hun ......

yes we have a representative from ipsea ...xx