• VIP
We fundraised and managed to raise the £1300 it cost to put a ramp in our car. We took the car up and the journey was a nightmare, we came home stressed but feeling at least the car would be fine. We went to get it on Sat AM to find the place shut!!
We saw the company at a disability fair and complained, I need the car for an ENT apt (they are like gold dust) on the Mon AM. So they agreed to drop back to me.
So here I am waiting, praying my van comes back really soon. Calling them only to be out on hold and be told I'll be called back, arghhhhhh!!.
So what another nightmare, It seems to be even the simple things turn out to be a stress and a fght, This isn't even the NHS.
Does anyone else feel like its just an uphill battle all the time? This was meant to make my life easier not stress me out. All things we do seem to happen like this.
Sorry I just needed to vent, but it seems anything to help with a disability means - expensive, stress and messing around.

• VIP
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I know exactly what you mean......I feel if I don't fight for things she will get nothing and nobody else I'd going to fight over her!! Sometimes it just gets too much and you have no fight left. I hope it all works out. Xx
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
It came, just didn't need the stress on a hospital day! But I get so frustrated and annoyed that we have to fight at all!

• VIP
Hi, I am glad you had your car back in time........but you could have just done without the stress today!!!! Big hugs.x
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Thank you x x x