Posts: 55 | Threads: 13
Joined: Apr 2011
Reputation: 0

  • VIP
sorry no idea why that came through so many times?

if your child is in education beyond 18 and not eligible for a med ex card they may qualify for something called a HC2 certificate however this is means tested so there is an upper income limit on it, that includes what you and or you partner earn. you can get an application pack for this from a pharmacy, opticians or doctors surgery ask for an HC1 application pack x
were all angels in waiting!!
Posts: 253 | Threads: 16
Joined: Mar 2010
Reputation: 0

  • VIP
hi, thanks for all replies a mind full of information from you all as expected! have had a look at the medical conditions that qualify for exemption, if you have a continuing physical disability and cannot go out without the help from another person is one of the criteria, cant image Alex ever going out alone? he is completely dependant on us for all his needs. but as he looks over to me for praise after activating his switch toy clapping i am soo proud.
I never thought it would happen to me.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)