• VIP
Has anyone else's plans for a bank holiday 'day out' got washed out??

We had planned to visit Yorkshire Wildlife Park today - was all really looking forward to it and as Jack just loves to be outside he's never a problem to take anywhere like that.

Anyway we got up late this morning (which was lovely) to see that it was pouring down with rain - really pouring down!! So we decided that a trip to the wildlife park was prob not a great idea. We tried to find other places to visit but thought that maybe due to the weather all indoor attractions would be packed and that wouldn't be fair on Jack who would need to be in his pushchair the whole time.

Now the day has just paddled along - Dave and Jack are in the conservatory watching Cars on DVD, Ryan is in his room chatting to his mates on PSN and I've made snacks for everyone and thought I'd see what everyone else was up to on PODC??

I feel we've just had a wasted day - what about you?

• VIP
Hi, It is such a disappointment if you have planned something only to have it ruined by horrid weather!!! Hopefully this week and weekend will be better for you and give you a chance to visit the wildlife park. We have just come back from the hospital-another viral infection!!!!! Viral seems to be a diagnosis for a lot of illnesses these days! X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
i wanted to visit Skirlington market, then on to hornsea freeport to have a nosey and see if there was any up and comming bargins, instead ive clean the house

• VIP
its only viral when they don't know whats wrong, just an easy excuse

• VIP
[quote='little legs' pid='30067' dateline='1306773802']
its only viral when they don't know whats wrong, just an easy excuse
[/

I know what you mean- it just makes me mad!!! We are lucky that not all docs are like that! Well done for doing the cleaning.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart