• VIP
Matthew has FINALLY gone into his new bedroom! Its taken long enough - we've been waiting for the adaptations for over 3 years!
We're still waiting for the hoist and the changing bed to be installed but its looking good!
Theres some photos here if anyone wants a nosy? http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150245950374852.385436.617309851&l=960c9dd715
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
ah wow he looks so cute and cozy! you must be made up to at last give him his own room. hope he has many happy nights and days in there, spotted the elmo toy thats my son's favourite. he can't talk but when elmos on he comes alive, best money we ever spent!! x
were all angels in waiting!!

• VIP
He's been sleeping in what was supposed to be a dining room since we moved in here, originally we were told we could only have a wetroom, but I fought for the bedroom because our living room and kitchen are tiny, and we've been eating off our knees for a few years! We had no storage for all his equipment, and basically I needed that room back!
It also means that the hoist doesn't have to go across the hallway thank goodness!
Yay @ elmo, he's a big favourite here too, just loses out to buzz lightyear and the voice activated Wall E we have!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
That is fab news, well done for fighting it out and getting what your little one needs. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Oh well done :-) Glad its been done now and hope it makes life so much easier for you's all xoxo
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012