• VIP
My DLA form for Sammy came this morning and it has totally changed since i last filled it out for Ben. They want a statment from someone who knows him and also any copies of any prescription list, medical report, care plan, or certificate of vision.
So think that i may struggle to get anything for sammy as he only has moderate learning problems.

• VIP
(05-26-2011, 06:16 PM)wweangelica Wrote: My DLA form for Sammy came this morning and it has totally changed since i last filled it out for Ben. They want a statment from someone who knows him and also any copies of any prescription list, medical report, care plan, or certificate of vision.
So think that i may struggle to get anything for sammy as he only has moderate learning problems.

Don't give up - fill it in anyway. I got the new form too as I needed to update it and also apply for the mobility allowance for Jack. I got Jack's nursery headteacher to fill in the 'statement from someone else' bit. You can ask family or a friend to fill it in for you too. Hope you are successful. xx

• VIP
Hi if your son see's an OT and even his doctor thats all you need is report from them . I sent in reports from my son's nursery from what he gets done in school , the care plans , good luck x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012