• VIP
Certainly will keep you updated! The other thing we're amazed at with this new 'diet'; is that Jack is trying and eating everything we give him - tonight he had bacon and spinach risotto! It was a recipe from the book I bought -and it was really yummy!! We have come to the conclusion that he stopped eating some of the stuff that he knew made him feel horrible - like he totally refused to drink milk before, we just used to disguise it in porridge, angel delights etc. He loves his porridge (though used to have a protest halfway through it before) but refused to have angel delight or anything I tried to make with milk! We're going to try to get him to drink the lactose free milk soon. Don't want to push him too much and put him off it though. He suddenly seems to have loads of energy too - in fact, at the mo he's out for a walk with his daddy (yep, at this time) - though he never settles early and an evening walk before a bath has worked the past few nights and he's had such lovely sleeps - and so have we!! x

• VIP
glad that the diet is working for you

• VIP
Just a quick update - Jack is still doing brilliantly on his diet and I rang our Health Visitor and told her and she was very supportive and said anything is worth a try!! She thought I'd seen a Dietician but told her I hadn't but would like to, so she referred us and we have an appointment for next week - and the plus side is the Health Centre where we see the Dietician is next door to Jack's nursery so I've made the appt around pick up time so we won't be dashing around!