• VIP
Ben is learning to sign with makaton which is great. just wondering if anyone knows of anyone that might be able to help us with some books or dvd's thanks

• VIP
Hiya
Have you tried the Makaton website http://www.makaton.org/ They have books and DVDs including Something Special DVDs from cbeebies and other useful freebies and info.
Hope this helps
Jayne xx

• VIP
Hi if you go to the top of this page where it has the link for discounted sensory toys , and look on the communication page , there is a makaton symbols . Get those there is loads on it and looks more than you would get from the makaton site and a lot cheaper , it also has the symbols and also shows you the signs for the words x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
(05-25-2011, 05:51 PM)meagain Wrote: Hi if you go to the top of this page where it has the link for discounted sensory toys , and look on the communication page , there is a makaton symbols . Get those there is loads on it and looks more than you would get from the makaton site and a lot cheaper , it also has the symbols and also shows you the signs for the words x

thanks, was looking at the something special DVD'S in HMV but would pefer the books

• VIP
These arent the books , but is all the symbols , its on a cd then you print off the ones you want , it goes from stage 1 to 8- or 9 i think , i got it and its great x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012