• Registered
Hi

could really do with some help, my lil man is turning 4 on 5th June, i have no idea what to get him, he has multi sensory impairment, low muscle tone, the main things that he like's are vibrating toys, which he has a mixture of, he also likes chewable toys. I have ordered a couple of things from the internet, but mainly small things. do any of you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance
Zilah

• VIP
I find it hard to get things for Ben, Does he like the touchy feely books

• VIP
My little girl loves musical toys.. amazon sells loads of different toys for special needs Children for quite reasonable prices Smile

• VIP
one thing Ben loves is the bead table toys things that you get in the banks, doctors

• VIP
Hi look on the site on top of page , there is some great things on there , my son loves music toys as well and things that vibrate , and also anything that lights up . My son will be 3 years old in few weeks and i'm looking into getting him a dark den , they are really good for children with sensory issues or sight problems and you put lights and what ever else you like in it x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012