• Registered
I Posted my aplication about a week ago now, i encluded copys of her dla, salt diagnosis letter and a letter explaining what i need and the problems we have, since i posted it my eldest son has been diagnosed with odd/cd and is now starting medication, so iv now got 2 sn Children both on differant dla rates, both on medication, so im pulling my hair out, lol, does anyone know what the process is now and how long before i hear from them.

• Registered
I have now posted ( about a week ago ) my ff application, i included copys of all benefit letters, a copy of salt report for dd, a letter explaining what i want and the issues we have, but since posting it (lol) ds has been dx with odd/cd so iv now got 2 sn Children with totally differant issues arghhhh.......... how long before i get any reply or what happens now.

• VIP
Hi, when we first applied for family fund they top about 4-5 months but our second application only took 3 weeks as you can do it online! Hope this helps.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Established member
i first applied last year and it oly took 1 week. i think it depends how many applications they recieve at one time and the amount of money they have available. dont forget you can reapply every year!!!

• Registered
Hi everyone I'm new to this my girl that's 9 has cerebral palsy and my boy that's 5 has been diagnosed with autism and a few other things too but I've had family fun for my Lil girl be4 and I was wondering can I get it for my son too but we all live together?8 amy x