• VIP
Hi ALL

i really really need a advocate or befreinder for a meeting taking place between us and LEA and nursery and school to discuss my sons needs and transition

They are going to say how he should go fulltime but as you may as seen my thread about 'compulsary or not fulltime nursery '

he is only 4 ...and does p/t nursery and they want him to go fulltime and in sep go fulltime reception and theres absolutley no way in the world he will cope ...i do have a few letters coming from the health visitor and a private physio saying he will not be able to do fulltime as he tires quick etc etc

But they in the meeting are so stubborn and try everything ...and i need someone who can talk on our behalf and just put them straight and say with the proof i have as its not required by law to go fulltime till term after hes 5 years which is in a years time!! but even if i said this they wouldnt listen and put me on a spot where i would just break down !!

does anyone know anyone who does this work i can cover travel costs ?? AND PLS DO NOT SAY ASK PARENT PARTNERSHIP BECAUSE THEY ARE SO RUBBISH!!!

look forward to any replys plss im going out of my mind with worry ......its 18th may next week ...

thankyou in advance

ambreen

• Administrators
(05-11-2011, 06:36 PM)ambreen Wrote: Hi ALL

i really really need a advocate or befreinder for a meeting taking place between us and LEA and nursery and school to discuss my sons needs and transition

They are going to say how he should go fulltime but as you may as seen my thread about 'compulsary or not fulltime nursery '

he is only 4 ...and does p/t nursery and they want him to go fulltime and in sep go fulltime reception and theres absolutley no way in the world he will cope ...i do have a few letters coming from the health visitor and a private physio saying he will not be able to do fulltime as he tires quick etc etc

But they in the meeting are so stubborn and try everything ...and i need someone who can talk on our behalf and just put them straight and say with the proof i have as its not required by law to go fulltime till term after hes 5 years which is in a years time!! but even if i said this they wouldnt listen and put me on a spot where i would just break down !!

does anyone know anyone who does this work i can cover travel costs ?? AND PLS DO NOT SAY ASK PARENT PARTNERSHIP BECAUSE THEY ARE SO RUBBISH!!!

look forward to any replys plss im going out of my mind with worry ......its 18th may next week ...

thankyou in advance

ambreen

Remind me what area you are in?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(05-11-2011, 07:38 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 06:36 PM)ambreen Wrote: Hi ALL

thankyou in advance

ambreen

Remind me what area you are in?

im in west midlands stourbridge , daniel?? do you know someone ? oh pls hope u do ......

• Administrators
IPSEA??? They are similar to PP but they are an independent charity so more impartial....when is your meeting??xx

• VIP
(05-12-2011, 04:15 PM)Lucy Wrote: IPSEA??? They are similar to PP but they are an independent charity so more impartial....when is your meeting??xx

Hi

lucy, ipsea dont come to meetings
ive already asked .....thanx anyway

meetings 18th may