• Registered
Hi, i have a britax traveller plus car seat for sale,perfect for the older child.,it is in excellent condition,as it has hardly been used.i paid around £500 for it,but would like £200 ono.,as i am moving house and would like to be able to buy sensory lights for my daughters new bedroom.i live in doncaster,so if thats any good to you,please get in touch

• Registered
(05-11-2011, 03:38 PM)Lianne Wrote: Hi, i have a britax traveller plus car seat for sale,perfect for the older child.,it is in excellent condition,as it has hardly been used.i paid around £500 for it,but would like £200 ono.,as i am moving house and would like to be able to buy sensory lights for my daughters new bedroom.i live in doncaster,so if thats any good to you,please get in touch
Hi Liane, is the the current model?

Hello,

Is this car seat still available? We live near to Selby and could come to see it/buy and collect it if it is.

Thanks,
Nicola

• Registered
(05-11-2011, 03:38 PM)Lianne Wrote: Hi, i have a britax traveller plus car seat for sale,perfect for the older child.,it is in excellent condition,as it has hardly been used.i paid around £500 for it,but would like £200 ono.,as i am moving house and would like to be able to buy sensory lights for my daughters new bedroom.i live in doncaster,so if thats any good to you,please get in touch