• Established member
hi eveyone just wondered if any body knows if council will get rid of bees nest as i have a baby who nees the window open all night due to being to hot and not being able to block heat out of his body the bees nest is directly over beedroom window were he sleeps we have only just moved it to this house with our local council.i can here a noise in night that i just thought it was wind cuming in through window which now i know its the Bees i would be gratefull for any advice as my friend said she thinks council dont do it u have to have them removed .

• VIP
Hi i think they might do it , give them a ring and ask them , good luck xx
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
Yes they should. I would ring and ask.

• VIP
Our old LA removed Bee's / Wasps nests but charges - I think about £60. Maybe worth contating a local horticutural college (if you have one near) as they may be interested in it for study purposes! Esp as the bee population is in decline
Good Friends are like stars;

You don't often see them ...
... but you know they're always there

• VIP
(05-10-2011, 07:10 PM)gemwayne Wrote: hi eveyone just wondered if any body knows if council will get rid of bees nest as i have a baby who nees the window open all night due to being to hot and not being able to block heat out of his body the bees nest is directly over beedroom window were he sleeps we have only just moved it to this house with our local council.i can here a noise in night that i just thought it was wind cuming in through window which now i know its the Bees i would be gratefull for any advice as my friend said she thinks council dont do it u have to have them removed .

We had a bees nest at the side of our house, our local council wouldn't remove them even thoe Ben has asd, so we had to pay to get them removed. i'm trying to get to get my money back as they got in through the pointing that needs to be done.