• VIP
This is an older ‘Colt’ trike (from the 80’s) which was given to my parents for my son. It is suitable for children ages 4 – 9 years old

It is fixed drive, in other words as the pedals rotate the drive wheel rotates and visa-versa; creating added momentum to assist pedalling aiding low muscle tone and increasing strength. It has a front point for steering and a rear point for pushing

The handle bars are a little rusty and the framework has been hand painted but it has plenty of life left in it and / or would make an excellent restoration project.

My son very rarely goes on it at their home but it too good to throw away and I know from when we bought ours new they can be very expensive.

Sorry the photographs are to big to attachement but I can email pictures if anyone is interested.

COLLECTION ONLY (we are in West Lancashire / Merseyside area)

Good Friends are like stars;

You don't often see them ...
... but you know they're always there

• Registered
(05-09-2011, 09:31 PM)Groovy Wrote: This is an older ‘Colt’ trike (from the 80’s) which was given to my parents for my son. It is suitable for children ages 4 – 9 years old

It is fixed drive, in other words as the pedals rotate the drive wheel rotates and visa-versa; creating added momentum to assist pedalling aiding low muscle tone and increasing strength. It has a front point for steering and a rear point for pushing

The handle bars are a little rusty and the framework has been hand painted but it has plenty of life left in it and / or would make an excellent restoration project.

My son very rarely goes on it at their home but it too good to throw away and I know from when we bought ours new they can be very expensive.

Sorry the photographs are to big to attachement but I can email pictures if anyone is interested.

Hi we are desperate for one of these, if i arranged a courier would you wrap it up for us.

Many Thanks
Amie

• Registered
Hi do you still have the trike?

(05-09-2011, 09:31 PM)Groovy Wrote: This is an older ‘Colt’ trike (from the 80’s) which was given to my parents for my son. It is suitable for children ages 4 – 9 years old

• VIP
Sorry for not responding sooner.

The trike has now gone ... we donated it to a high school; the pupils are going to recondition it and pass it on to a primary school for children with special needs.

Good luck in your search for one though

xx
Good Friends are like stars;

You don't often see them ...
... but you know they're always there

• Registered
hi

just wondered if you still have the trike as we are v interested.