• VIP
hi, i though i should tell you about a fab product called a "protector vest" from olivers baby care (they sell through e-bay). it is a waistcoat that a normal 3-point car seat harness can thread through to stop your little one from escaping their car seat harness. my son is too big for a car sat with baby straps - so this was a great find. it also gives stability to the body so my son does not flop forward anymore. it was £20 and REALLY worth it as my son also insists on sitting in his sisters pink princess seat not his own! lol

• Registered
(05-09-2011, 07:54 PM)charlotteiain Wrote: hi, i though i should tell you about a fab product called a "protector vest" from olivers baby care (they sell through e-bay). it is a waistcoat that a normal 3-point car seat harness can thread through to stop your little one from escaping their car seat harness. my son is too big for a car sat with baby straps - so this was a great find. it also gives stability to the body so my son does not flop forward anymore. it was £20 and REALLY worth it as my son also insists on sitting in his sisters pink princess seat not his own! lol

Hiya

never heard of these must check them out, thanks for the info

kel Smile

• Registered
Wow, could you post a link? i cannot find it from searching on ebay!

Amy x

• Registered
(05-09-2011, 07:54 PM)charlotteiain Wrote: hi, i though i should tell you about a fab product called a "protector vest" from olivers baby care (they sell through e-bay). it is a waistcoat that a normal 3-point car seat harness can thread through to stop your little one from escaping their car seat harness. my son is too big for a car sat with baby straps - so this was a great find. it also gives stability to the body so my son does not flop forward anymore. it was £20 and REALLY worth it as my son also insists on sitting in his sisters pink princess seat not his own! lol

Fantastic Smile I've been lokking for something like this without it costing a bomb Thank you!!!

• Registered
(05-09-2011, 09:22 PM)Spring831 Wrote:

Fantastic Smile I've been lokking for something like this without it costing a bomb Thank you!!!

It would be great if you could post a link or the name of the item (you can look on you my ebay account and items won) I have searched and searched Ebay and can't find it and I'd very much like one of these! Thank you Smile