• VIP
O gosh, how awful, I didn't realise that the chick pox virus could do that!! How did it affect his brain lining? It's going to take time for you both to adjust outside of the four Walls of the hospital!!! I just hope he will improve and get stronger each day. Big hugs. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
not sure of the exact science of it but he had high pressure in his head and was having major seizures.The doctors have said it is extremely rare to react to chicken pox so badly but my son had to be that one who pushes his luck lol.
His muscles are wasted now and we still have a way to go to get him back to "normal" but so grateful he is here.x

• Registered
Wishing u all the very best,my heart really goes out to everyone one going throu all these,i have been there,done that and still on going,no one who has not been through all can ever understand what we and those we care for go throu evrey min of d day.
Hold on and hold out there is always a bright light at d end of the tunner.

• VIP
Sounds like you've been to hell and back!
So pleased your home,
Xxxxx

Mam to Thea aged 4, and Nate nearly 7 months hypotonia, breathing difficulties ( oxygen and BIPAP), dysmorphic features, undiagnosed genetically as yet.HeartHeartHeart

• VIP
(05-09-2011, 09:03 AM)loveimo Wrote: Wishing u all the very best,my heart really goes out to everyone one going throu all these,i have been there,done that and still on going,no one who has not been through all can ever understand what we and those we care for go throu evrey min of d day.
Hold on and hold out there is always a bright light at d end of the tunner.

That sums it up perfectly!! It so nice on here as we are able to understand each other. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart