• VIP
After 2 months in hospital we came home on thursday,that was 2 months i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and it isn't over yet.i never thought chicken pox could cause so much trouble!
We are looking at whether to take legal action against our local hospital as they caused more harm than good but we are just glad to be home for now. Smile

• VIP
Hi Chrissie, I am so glad to hear from you........what a nightmare you have had. You must be so glad that you are home and your little boy is on the mend. I bet he has been through so much over the last 2 months, and did he stay the whole time in the hospital that was quite far from your home?? There has probably been a lot of complications along the way with the chicken pox I take it?
Our little girl has supressed immunity and had just had a boost to help fight chick pox when I saw your last post. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
thank you,yes the chicken pox have damaged his whole system after the virus went on the lining of his brain.We stayed in the childrens hospital for 7 1/2 weeks so we are both adjusting to being home!
It was just a terrible time we nearly lost him twice and our local hospital said there was no point in helping him as he wouldnt survive but he is a wee fighter.Scott is often nutrapenic and was offered the immune booster 3 weeks too late but glad your girl got it done.x

• VIP
what a horrible time you all had glad he home and on the mend now hugs

• Administrators

You have all had it so hard and you all come through and a big piece of wonderful news for you all Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE