• VIP
My son who has ADHD and Aspergers Sysdrome ( dia-anosed) has motor skills problems with writing which we are trying to help and also there are professionals trying to get him a PC for school fine but it's a bit steering away from the problem. Anyway now they are complaing he is not interested in Art and think that his next school middle school where they have Art lessons for 1 hour is going to be a big problem. ( hello if he has motor skills with writing did they ever stop to think that he may not enjoy art because the other children are better than him of course) so I am struggling to think of stragegies maybe colouring my numbers I have bought him one because he find's colouring small spaces easier, are there such thing as drawing my number or we basically going back to dot to dot he is 9 a bit late for that now, anyone have any insight I could maybe pass on idea's to the next School to help him cope with a 1 hour Art lesson?

• VIP
Hi, does he have a DSi? My little girl has one and I have two game for her on there to help with drawing- let's draw and art academy. She is able to cope with let's draw and has helped a lot with fine motor and her drawing skills. Art academy is a bit harder more for older children and adults. It's a way to improve their skills while they are having fun. I hope this helps. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Yeah he does but I have lost it because he was getting so mad playing a game I took it off him and told him he was banned of it for a while and I cannot remeber where I have put it, interesting reply though certaintly worth thinking about I can feel a mass hunt for his Dsi happening again this week end.
Thanks for the reply

• VIP
It's worth trying to see-my little one gets hooked on the nintendo to and just can't put it down!!!I do hope you find it without much trouble. Just thinking would tracing pictures of things that interest him be an idea? Not sure, my little girl wouldn't be fussed but maybe worth a go with your son. If I have any other ideas I will let you know.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Yeah,

Thanks not sure the tracing would be enough to keep him interested , looks like there going to be a big hunt for the DSI, very good idea thanks never knew the Dsi had them games . if i cannot find it by this week end i try and get another one of Ebay

cheers