• VIP
That is fab, I really hope you have a fantastic time. I know what you mean all the packing, packing and packing and then the feeling of what have I forgotten!!!!! Are you flying or driving?? It will be a well deserved break for you all.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
Were driving (boat first though, lol) from Belfast. We've driven to London before but not with the girls, on the way down its during the night, hoping that they sleep for some of the way.

I put together a list of what we will need and even with some cutbacks i have no clue were everything is going, lol. i even suggested getting a buggy instead of Jessica's special needs pram, but hubby says no chance, she needs it so it goes with us, which is completely right. But the room its needs, omg, lol.

HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
we are going to butlins in a couple of weeks, although we are going to minehead, but we have found butlins is the best(for us anyway) of the holiday parks in england. We have been to the one in bognor too, but we prefer minehead as there are more fair rides and that in the park (well there were last time we went lol) But then some other people we know prefer bognor, so i suppose its just which you prefer yourself. Hope you enjoy yourselves though, we love butlins :-)

• Registered
i have a 4 year old with GDD and we are going for the 3rd time in a couple of weeks, it has some very good facilities like the swimming pool and also a room for the little ones to watch disney movies and have a play. the indoor kiddies fair is quite good aswell.

my little one loves the carousel and we are hoping to take advantage of the nursery this time round as i have heard it is very good.

• VIP
First holiday as a family and now Butlins in Bognor Regis has the norovirus, just our luck, i swear this is funny, they must know were coming, lol everything seems to be going wrong, if i didn't laugh I'd cry.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/3635352/Two-hundred-guests-at-a-Butlins-holiday-camp-struck-by-a-highly-contagious-vomiting-bug.html

Hope they get it fixed fast.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux