• VIP
Butlins-Bognor Regis
We are thinking of going here for a week at the start of July.

Has anyone stayed here, what did you think of it?

would love some feedback as i don't want to go somewhere that is not suitable for my Children.

(were planning on doing day trips to London etc as well)
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
My mother lives just down the road from there. The swimming pools are amazing, they have slides and wave pools and fun things galore. I think the other stuff is ok but not like on a legoland scale it is a smaller thing. However if your children like swimming it is worth it just for that. The nigh time entertainment can be really good too.

I don't know if you have been on it but here is the website .... http://www.butlins.com/holiday%2Dby%2Dmonth/
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
Also I live bang smack in the middle of London (just across from Westminster Abby, the Royal wedding made being here insufferable!! Too many people!!People were camping in my street!!) so if you need any advice on London stuff I've done most of it just PM me.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
haven't been yet, but we are going to skegness in august to butlins

• VIP
I booked it. This will be our first holiday as a family, i knew it was going to happen soon enough but i'm dreading it. Now for the preparations, i think i need a removal van, lol.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux