• VIP
ok i see every day good honest familys with poorly children struggling to better there lives by trying to get a mobility car off our tight ass goverment. and i see people who have one and clearly do not need it or using and abusing the car.

last year i reported a single guy who owns his own bussines (cafe) he does sanwiches deliverys to homes, office, ect... in the car also he does airport runs in the thing... low and behold saw him today after ages... doing the same thing and even in a new car from mobility.. don't they ever check these people out....

sorry now off my soap box

• VIP
(04-30-2011, 01:14 PM)little legs Wrote: ok i see every day good honest familys with poorly children struggling to better there lives by trying to get a mobility car off our tight ass goverment. and i see people who have one and clearly do not need it or using and abusing the car.

last year i reported a single guy who owns his own bussines (cafe) he does sanwiches deliverys to homes, office, ect... in the car also he does airport runs in the thing... low and behold saw him today after ages... doing the same thing and even in a new car from mobility.. don't they ever check these people out....

sorry now off my soap box

For what it's worth I don't think your nasty, it makes me weep sometimes when I see genuine people struggle.

• VIP
As above, you are NOT nasty, it just seems so unfair to hear that people like this can get away with it.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
You are NOT nasty, you are right. This person is taking advantage of our government and the way in which we are given money. Our social care system. You were being honest and doing the right thing.

Not nasty at all.

I have a mobility car for my daughter and I really could not cope without it, in fact I would never have learnt to drive if it wasnt for needing the transport.

Unfortunately people do take advantage of the system...my sisters ex sister in law has a mobilty car, apparently can hardly walk, bad back etc yet goes to the gym all the time!!!!

Proud mum of 3...... Dani,13, amazing child....Sofie,11, my smiler, physically disabled, 3 strokes aged 2, speech issues, learning difficulties, epilepsy.... and Luke,2, diagnosed with autism January 2011, non-verbal cheeky chappy.