Posts: 7 | Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2011
Reputation: 0

  • Registered
Does anyone know what the equivelant of the DFG is in Scotland?
I know it is a service provided by local authorities to carry out adaptations, but what if the house cannot be adapted (as in our situation). Can the local authority provide a grant towards a larger mortgage if you find a suitable property to buy? We have found a bungalow that meets our son's needs, but the price is higher than we could afford, are there any grants available to help with this?
I know in England & Wales a grant can go towards a mortgage, but i do not know of anything similar in Scotland.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)