• Registered
Hey =) I have been searching for a trailer or carrier to attach to my bike so i can take my daughter along with me on bike rides..
It would have to be something very supportive as she cannot sit up on her own.. she is 2 and half..

I am not having much luck! not even sure they exist now! D:

please help!
ty x
Jennifer ♥

• VIP
Hi, have you looked at Tomcat trikes? There are some that you can attach to an adult bike, I'm not sure what size they come in and if they do any for small children. Our little girl uses them in our local-ish bike centre for children with special needs......they are lovely. Hope this helps and good luck. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Registered
Just had a look, they look great! =) I think my daughter is too small yet.. but the price wouldn't allow me to buy one yet anyway! Definitely something I'm going to save for though! thank you!! x
Jennifer ♥

• VIP
We got one, paid for by the Variety Club Easy riders program. Your right your daughter is too young for the one which clips to your bike yet, but we have the smaller thing and its the BEST thing we got for our son, he is soooo happy when he rides it.

Also one of the best bits of advice we were ever given was not to worry about where your money for the things you need will come from. There are alot of chairties out there to help and some will pay the full amount and they are so helpful and wonderful, In one post Daniel has posted a link to them, this is where I got the Easy Riders number from. Just made the impossible possible!

• VIP
Hi Maria, I hope you don't mind me asking but what is the name of your bike/trike.... We are looking into getting one soon. Thank you.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart